¶ What is the difference between LearnIn and other initiatives?
LearnIn is designed to support personalized learning of both teachers and students by connecting people and resources through an open, user-centric, and flexible experience.
- Distance learning platform, content distribution
- Customizable to individual and local needs
- Pedagogical support and communities of practice
- Administration and educational policy support
- Connecting learners and resources through OpenID
- Special focus on quality inclusive education
- Open source and open access (tools and materials)
- Focus on capacity building and regional culture
LearnIn Task Force Initiative (Presentation)
LearnIn - Comparison Table