LearnIn is focusing on empowering teachers with high quality, culturally relevant, and collaborative learning opportunities and supporting them in creating meaningful learning experiences for their students, across diverse environments (direct, online, and blended learning). With LearnIn, teachers will increase their capacity to do instructional design for distance learning.
Key benefits of LearnIn include
- LearnIn is fostering a culture of strong relationships to facilitate collaborative approaches needed when addressing complex problems, such as educational inequality or the effects of the COVID-19 crisis on education systems.
- LearnIn is building upon an inclusive pedagogy, a professional organization and a technical ecosystem that serves the learning needs of both the teacher and student.
- LearnIn is creating a network of communities that will promote collaboration, learning, contextualization and capacity building locally, nationally, and regionally.
- LearnIn is building networked expertise for learning in the 21st century by fostering the 21st century skills like creativity, communication, critical thinking and collaboration.
- LearnIn enables teachers to engage in collaborative knowledge creation, sharing, and acquisition so they can develop inclusive educational practices and ensure continuity of learning for all students.
- LearnIn is creating, supporting and maintaining safe, productive and nurturing learning environments – offline and online – for teachers and parents