Agenda for May 6 Workshop - Pedagogy
For the workshop:
Feedback and Collaboration analysis:
Welcome and Overview
- Introduction to tools used during workshop
- Content and Purpose of the workshop
- Introduction to the LearnIn Pedagogy Reference Model
Key issues: What are the concerns, topics, areas of interest?
- Key issues as represented in the LearnIn Emergency Teacher Manual
- Key issues identified by the participants
Key takeaways: What are the insights and conclusions related to key issues?
- Regional level takeaways - reflection on key issues identified by participants
- Participant takeaways - preparation for self-organized phase
Participants go through key issues identified and reflect on importance for their own work and the situation in their country.
Reflection on country experiences
- Key issues in the countries as perceived by participants
- Share developments in countries and experiences
- Identify the challenges and possible solutions
Reflecting on the way forward
- Exploration of how issues can be addressed immediately, in phase 2 and beyond
- Questions and Answers
- Next steps